Storyboard 7.0 - Now Available
If you’re developing, testing, or optimizing your embedded product for today’s consumer market then you know that customer success starts with an amazing user experience. UX that performs and UX that sells are the pillars upon which our latest Storyboard release was built upon.
Some of the items that you can expect from Storyboard 7.0 include:
- Support for the NXP i.MX RT1170 and upcoming RT500
- Rapid design and iteration technology support for Sketch
- Automatic table looping removing the need to have to manually write code to do it
- Screen transitioning via a screen drag for control of when and how screens are transitioned to
- Gradients not tied to a canvas making it possible to rendered on MCU platforms
- Imported SVG files rasterized on export to reduce performance requirements during runtime
Want to learn more about how Storyboard can help power sophisticated embedded GUI development for you? Click here!
Please sign in to leave a comment.