Webinar: Register Today for UI Design and Safety in Medical Devices Webinar
Two dates to address your location:
- October 29, 2020 at 2:00 PM ET
- November 5, 2020 at 9:00 AM ET
Join QNX, Toradex, and Crank Software for a one-hour webinar to learn best practices for user-friendly graphical user interface (GUI) design and how to build a safe and secure device, from the operating system on up. Our panelists will share real-world use cases of medical embedded devices, using the NXP i.MX8 as a reference; however, the learnings can be applied to many applications.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Best practices for designing an intuitive GUI for safety-critical environments
- How to speed development by building a software platform that is used in all products
- Key take-aways from IEC 62304 and strategies to streamline your certification process
Please sign in to leave a comment.