Advanced Storyboard User Training: Lua for UI Development and Testing
Join Garry Clarkson, Crank Software Field Application Engineer, as he discusses how Lua is used with Storyboard and how breaking up the Lua functionality into sub-modules can help with maintenance and GUI development flow.
During this advanced Storyboard user training session, we will cover the challenges faced as projects grow in complexity, the different uses and types of Lua coding, approaches to re-factoring Lua, and the modularization of Lua code through to examples of how to use Lua to help with testing the Storyboard UI.
This webinar will cover:
- Introduction to Lua and how fits within a UI project
- Why we chose Lua for Storyboard and what it means for your application resources
- How to leverage the many Open Source Lua libraries to add functionality
- Benefits of improving application structure using Lua modules
- How to test a Storyboard UI including using Lua and the sblua utility
Date: Thursday, July 30th at 11 AM EDT