How to access framebuffer on linux armle platform?
We would like to access the framebuffer for further processing. We'd also need access to the alpha channel.
Currently we're experimenting with two sb engines, running on an i.MX8MM:
- We could just use /dev/fb0
- However the alpha channel seems to be a constant 255 for every pixel
- Also, rendering is pretty slow
- Image is drawn with transparency when using the -oscreen_mgr,overlay option for sbengine
- ..but the framebuffer can't be accessed that easily
Is it possible for storyboard to use an external buffer to render into?