If you are only ever going to load an image once in you application don't scale the image, this is a performance hit at image render time. It's far better to use you favorite image editor and resize the image to exact size you intend to use it and turn the scale flag off.
Articles in this section
- RT1060: Enabling faster flashing
- How to enable performance and debug tracing on RT1060 EVK using SWO back-channel
- Optimizing Your Storyboard Application
- Measuring Performance
- Action Execution Performance Considerations
- Choosing the Right Image Format(s) Bit Depth
- Framerate (Frames Per Second)
- Scaling Images
- Modularizing Lua - when to use, why and how?
- Reducing Output Verbosity